STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Using openoffice to write a novel

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sedathendpar1975 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sedathendpar1975
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Jul 13, 2009 This series of articles will show you how to layout a book with Open … Start
    OpenOffice.org Writer with a regular blank document template.I am a writer, and I use the OpenOffice.org Office Productivity Suite … If you're
    interested in using OpenOffice.org to write a book, check out my …With this template it will be true to what a publisher will want to see. As a bonus I
    also added the … novel, Writing, write, Author, Create. Rating. 3.846155.Mar 23, 2017 Writing and formatting a book correctly can be a tedious and often frustrating task.
    OpenOffice is free open source software that you can use to write and … The
    title and your name should be near the top of the page with the …Jun 17, 2010 An easy to follow video tutorial showing how to setup the page, margins and
    gutter of you book manuscript using Open Office. For more tutorials …Jun 29, 2015 The first video in a short series explaining how to format your book for print. This
    video includes instructions on how to prep your document to …Sep 21, 2009 My first book, on attracting women, was created using the OpenOffice.org 3.1
    Office Productivity Suite. I like OpenOffice because it's free, …This is a draft version of Self-publishing using OpenOffice.org 3 Writer, which is
    now available as a printed book and an eBook (PDF). The online version may …How to Print out a Book in OpenOffice. Have you ever wondered … 826 National
    is the largest nonprofit youth writing network in the country. 826 encourages …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.