STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Silent reflux baby ranitidine

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  monstalbiro1970 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

monstalbiro1970
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    I was just wondering if anyone elses baby had silent reflux and if ranitidine
    worked or not? I can't cope with the waiting a week to see what …Feb 20, 2015 This is the second post in a series on Infant Silent Reflux. … For An Answer To
    Our Baby's Cries, which explains what Silent Reflux is, and our path to diagnosis.
    … At least, for a little while – Zantac dosage and effectiveness is …Jul 28, 2016 You know what it's like to have a baby that spits up. … The side effects of the
    Ranitidine disappeared and the reflux …. We battled silent reflux with bub no 1
    which is even harder to convince people about as there is no spit up!Aug 21, 2017 So my 4 month old has always had reflux symptoms, but they seem to be … My
    doula didn't recommend Zantac for babies, but I'm not sure why.Feb 10, 2014 Our almost 4 week old has been prescribed ranitidine at 3 x .5mg per … hr had
    silent reflux as a baby, he was on ranitidine and domperidone.The Screams of Silent Reflux I wanted to share our real and raw reflux journey …
    a Plan to Share with your Doctor: Most doctors start a baby off on a H2 Blocker.Remember, that most babies who cry don't have "silent reflux" – it is more likely
    that they have colic (read more) and in these babies, Zantac will not work.I was under the assumption that acid reflux meant your baby spit up all the time.
    … put on Zantac which required us to squirt medicine into my baby's mouth 3
    times …. My lo 3.5 months she has a severe milk protein allergy and has silent
    reflux.Sep 15, 2014 Babies suffering with acid reflux can develop an aversion to being laid … Silent
    reflux (without spilling) is a little harder to accurately pinpoint- …Jul 3, 2016 My Baby's Silent Reflux Almost Broke Me …. She offered Zantac, and said,
    shrugging, “You could pump and thicken his feeds with rice cereal.”.Because reflux is usually a mechanical problem, and because babies can't …
    Pepcid and Zantac are now approved for children, even infants, although they ….
    She can now describe her symptoms: nausea, stomachache, silent reflux (she
    tells …Jan 30, 2017 I'd never heard of silent reflux before Baby L came along. I mean I'd … Originally L
    was on 0.1 mls of Ranitidine, three times a day. It worked a …I have encountered far too many babies, that were prescribed these acid … when
    dealing with the behaviour of reflux, silent reflux or inconsolable crying.Mar 6, 2016 It is a highly necessary component of protection for your baby's health … Disease
    only (GORD/GERD not GOR/GER – reflux or silent reflux) is for the … For
    ranitidine, the safety and efficacy has been established for the 1 month …Babies often bring up milk during or shortly after feeding – this is known as
    possetting or reflux. It's different from vomiting in babies, where a baby's muscles
     …The causes, symptoms and treatment options for infant acid reflux, gastric … What
    is “Silent GER or GERD”? …. Commonly used medications include Zantac for
    babies (a brand of the H2 blocker – ranitidine) or Prevacid for babies (a brand of
     …Nov 26, 2013 Reflux in babies is fairly common. … Living with a reflux baby isn't easy. …. Since
    then we have had to increase the amount of ranitidine Toby was getting – the …
    Tagged gastric reflux, gaviscon, ranitidine, reflux, silent reflux …DD (20 weeks) was diagnosed with silent reflux at 10 weeks. … with ranitidine
    and gaviscon, but one baby who had silent reflux, and needed stronger meds.Jun 28, 2016 Sharing our experience with colic and infant acid reflux and 7 tips for dealing with
    … Reflux babies are also often underweight, but Quincy was the opposite. …. So
    after a month on Zantac we decided to switch to Prevacid (a PPI). ….. I recently
    began dosing my 3.5 mo daughter, who has silent reflux, w home …Thankfully, most doctors will diagnose acid reflux or silent acid reflux in infants by
    … or Zantac; Or Proton-Pump Inhibitors such as Nexium, Prilosec, or Prevacid.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.