Copyright: All rights reserved. All content including text, photos and logos are copyright @ 2011 staydu.com
Make sure to read the following terms and conditions carefully. You need to accept that we could make changes to these terms at any time and by doing so you have to reread the terms and conditions from time to time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without staydu.com’s prior written consent.
Get in Contact
- Our Website just serves as a mediator for hosts and travelers. We do not introduce one party to another. So in fact, our site merely serves as a meeting point. It is your decision whether you make contact or not. All arrangements are made between the traveler and the host. We have no control over whether the given information represents the truth and no resources to check every person’s reliability.
- If you actually choose to meet a person it is at your own risk. Be aware that we do not investigate every person’s background. You should act as if meeting a stranger. We advise you to check the Facebook profile of the person you wish to meet.
- It is the responsibility of all travelers travelling abroad to apply for their own visa, work permit and other documents necessary. We are not an agency or an exchange program. Should you have any queries prior to travel, these should be directed at the appropriate foreign embassy in your home country. If a visa is required, it has to be submitted before travelling.
Interaction on our Website
- Release. staydu.com is not responsible for other users. If you get damaged or harmed in any way from the interaction with other users such as through the use of words that you consider obscene, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable or any other dispute, you release us (and our office, members, employees etc) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
To use our service you must be responsible and exercise good judgment by way of example and not limitation, you shall NOT use our Service for unauthorized purpose, to impersonate any person or entity, to register for more than one user account, to use our Service for Spam or any commercial purpose, use or Service to transmit or submit any information about any other person or entity, stalk or harass any other user, interfere with or damage our service or violate any law or regulation in any way.
MINORS MAY NOT USE SERVICES. You must be at least 18 years old to register to use the Services. By registering to use our Services, you affirm that you are over 18.
EMAIL AND PASSWORD. You will select an email and password as part of the registration process. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password. You must: (a) log off from your account at the end of each session on our Site; and (b) notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security.
We reserve the right to exclude any user from our Service without justification or explication.
reserved rights of staydu.com
- By posting traveler and host entries you accept and permit that staydu.com has the right to use this data material on our website and all belonging services who are part of this site like facebook, twitter, newsletters, flyers etc. However we will not share your data with third parties. For more information see privacy policies.
- staydu.com keeps the right to edit all ads on our site.